Lisa can what I can't

Lisa and I share lots of things...
and some may be not so much...

But we really love each other more than we can explain.

So, just let me tell you something about me too...

First of all, my life really changed since i was mum. I never thought about having 3 sons before, never been one of those baby-teen-woman choosing son's names since ever... it just happened and I'm so proud and happy about. My girls are clever, beautiful and special so I really NEED to be helpful for others having less lucky than me.



After a life of big dogs, i completly felt in love with this spoiled, sleeping under courtains, terrible dogs. Ettore and Eva.

Not ever, not for everyone, but cooking is still one of the known ways to demonstrate people my love.


I'd travel every day everywhere...
And in a way I do it working in my B&B, listening to others stories and meeting cultures, peoples, memories.

I really love to wake up early, having some time just for me.


So I love too...
 the rising sun

and


But before sleeping. every evening, more then tv...


What render hard my life?



I work, and work, and work... even when I could relax...


For the same reason, I eat a little and I do lots of gym...


So I can eat a marron Glacé some times....

Another weakness...?

I just buy what is on sold. 

I can't be angry with someone, you buy me with a smile. 





Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Love and opposites...

Amiche di cuore...